Graduation ceremonies are held on the Okanagan campus in three key locations—the Gymnasium, Administration Building and the Courtyard.
Maps, Directions and Parking
- For details on navigating campus, see Maps and Directions.
- Parking fees will not be enforced on the day of the Ceremonies
Where family and friends want to be.
- Doors open 30 minutes before the start of your ceremony.
- Seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Google map link
Where students want to be 1 hour and 30 minutes before the start of your ceremony.
- Procession will leave the Sunshine Cafeteria 20 minutes before the start of the ceremony.
- Students, be sure to read through the General Ceremonies Instructions for further details.
Where a reception is held for students and guests immediately following the ceremony.
- Various vendors will be onsite, including AlumniUBC.
- Remember to return your gown to the Bookstore which is located inside the Administration Building beside the Courtyard.