Graduation ceremonies are held on the Okanagan campus in four key locations—the Gymnasium, the Commons building, the Administration building and the Courtyard.
Maps, Directions and Parking
- For details on navigating campus, see Maps and Directions.
- Guest parking (hourly or daily) is available. Check back for lot details.
Where family and friends want to be.
- Doors open 60 minutes before the start of your ceremony. We ask that guests are seated 15 minutes prior to the scheduled ceremony start time.
- Seats will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Google map link
- Please note: Pets are not permitted inside campus buildings, with exception to guide and service animals. For more information about Pet Protocol at UBC Okanagan click here.
Where students want to be 1 hour and 30 minutes before the start of your ceremony to pick up regalia.
- Students, be sure to read through the General Ceremonies Instructions for further details.
Where students will receive their reader card and assemble according to their procession number in the Sun Room of the Sunshine Cafeteria.
- Procession will leave the Administration Building 20 minutes before the start of the ceremony
Where a reception is held for students and guests immediately following the ceremony.
- Various vendors will be onsite, including AlumniUBC.
- Remember to return your gown to the Bookstore which is located inside the Administration Building beside the Courtyard.